Sheffield Asset Management provides professional property and facilities management services to institutional and corporate landlords. Working with Sheffield’s leasing business our goal is to maximise the value of our client’s property holdings and protect the investment through considered risk minimisation procedures.
The Asset Management Specialists
We understand Landlords have differing levels of internal property resources and experience and we tailor our servicers to meet our clients’ needs.
We have invested in the best people and the latest technology platforms. This ensures we provide a level of service which our institutional clients currently receive from our leasing team.
Sheffield Asset Management is a stable, experienced and dedicated business supported by leading financial management software and a strong leasing and advisory team.
- Budgeting and forecasting against strategic
- Lease administration
- Consolidated reporting
- Web platform dashboard reporting
- Tenant engagement
- Asset positioning and planning
- Proactive management of lease obligations
- Client reporting
- Tenant retention strategies
- Community environment
- Health & well being programmes
- Risk minimisation
- Life cycle management
- Capital works programmes & project management
- Procurement of Service Level Agreements
- WHS management